Episode Twelve | 29/05/2008
Download Episode 12 (mp3) or listen right here:
Being the episode where all 4 of us in Team Rissington share 2 mics. We also implement a swear-box, with donations going to our breakfast baps and Quake Aid Casserole.
- Finding the central meeting point of several addresses on a map Mezzoman
- We’re mentioning and linking to the Mailing List because Ian asked very nicely.
- Kev Adamsons question generated an ad about Yurt Camping in Wales
- The panel mentioned the glorious Textism.
- Brands we love and are inspired by: Lego.
- The embedded player in the podcast comes courtesy of jnm_audio textpattern plugin.
- Phil Sherry’s charity Eyefund
- BBC Wales uses arial instead of Verdana
Please no more questions about Textpattern, Fireworks or favourite text editors!
Tally ho and chocks away!
Commenting is closed for this article.