Episode Sixteen | 01/09/2008
Download Episode 16 (mp3) or listen right here:
Summer break is over and we’ve finally had a chance to edit a show recorded back in June! We were blessed with plenty of flying aircraft noise in this episode, so it all sounds nice and authentic. Also I forgot to do the levels on this one, but never mind, I’m sure you’ll cope!
- The History of RAF Rissington by Ray Deacon et al.
- The Fort outside the office
- The glorious Microformats advert by Stuart Langridge, which was about all we had to say on the subject!
- It wasn’t this David Jacobs, at least we don’t think so.
- For colour help, we suggested Molly’s Book Kuler site
- Some information about Toast Toppers, for those who have never tried the gloopy wonder.
- The Firefox Lady of which Mr Hicks does not approve. A logo shouldn’t need boobies to make you notice it, dammit.
- Chris Messina’s collection of interface patterns
Any ideas for a theme? Leave a comment!
Tally ho and chocks away!
Commenting is closed for this article.