Episode Six | 29/01/2008
Download Episode 6 (mp3) or listen right here:
Relax, we’re still podcasting! Just because we don’t knock them out in our sleep like Mr Boag, doesn’t mean we’ve stopped. Quality not quantity folks! Anyway, herewith another broadcast from the Rissington HQ.
This shows questions include:
- How do you explain the internets to people who don’t eat often?
- What’s your biggest cock-up?
- Is it OK to wee in the shower?
- Presents for Typophiles
- Font Management
- Using Free Templates
- Poached Eggs: What’s your method?
Also introducing our recent office-buddy acquistion and expert tea maker, the spiffing Mr Simon Clayson.
This show’s links:
- Michael Grinstead.
- Simon Warrick’s blog
- Ask a Ninja explains Podcasting
- Hoefler and Frere Jones Helvetica Film
- Linotype Font Explorer, the wonderful, free font management app.
- For typefaces that work well together, see this one
Tally ho and chocks away!
Commenting is closed for this article.